Laser hair removal is a non-invasive option for women and men to remove Permanent unwanted hair to help you look your best. waxing and Shaving are not only time-consuming but may irritate your skin causing redness, bumps, and in-grown hairs. Lasers can be used to concentrate light energy to selectively target hair follicles & prevent regrowth. What does the procedure entail? How should you prepare? And is laser hair reduction permanent?
Be patient, it takes more than one treatment
Successful hair removal Treatment at Celestee Clinic usually requires 4-8 separate treatments spaced 3-6 weeks apart. Because all of your hair follicles have different growth cycles, Laser hair reduction treatments should be regularly scheduled to get a full result. You should expect to see a noticeable reduction in hair growth after 2-3 sessions. It is not uncommon to need maintenance Hair removal treatments once or twice a year because fluctuating hormones can cause some hair to grow back.
Here are 10 things that you need to know about laser hair removal treatment.
- Laser hair removal works all skin types but best with darker hair: Because lasers target pigmentation in the hair, blonde follicles or white hair may not respond as well to permanent hair removal. Skin color plays a role in the specific laser that is selected, and modern, refined lasers can deliver good results in people with lighter, finer hair.
- Laser hair reduction is not that painful: Laser energy converts to heat, which damages the hair follicle. Our Soprano Ice PLATINUM Machine has a cooling mechanism. You may feel a little bit of sharp pain in more sensitive areas in your body such as the face, but it's totally tolerable but The treatment is virtually painless.
- Laser hair reduction is not as expensive as it sounds: The monthly waxing appointments or the special razors and shaving foam for sensitive skin aren’t exactly inexpensive. Multiply that by the months and years. In comparison, the cost of a permanent laser hair reduction in Hyderabad at Celestee skin Laser and Hair Clinic is quite reasonable. We Use Soprano Ice PlatinumMachine with The Gold Standard Technology for Complete & Effective Laser Hair Reduction.
- Laser hair reduction works on ingrown hairs: Is that a collective chorus of relief we hear? Laser treatment encourages the hair to grow straight — so you won’t have to deal with any more ingrown hairs and skin irritation, giving you smoother & clearer skin.
- Laser hair reduction treatment process: It usually takes about 4 – 8 sessions to achieve effective and long-lasting results in your Body. You will need at least 4 sessions for areas with lighter hair growth – like the face ( lip, chin, upper ) or the underarms, and at least 6 sessions for the legs and hands. These sessions would be spaced out depending on your hair growth rate and other factors that Our Specialized Dr. Raj Kirit will determine. So the whole procedure could take a few months. But Celestee Use Safe Soprano Ice Platinum Machine The Power Of Three For Hair-Free Skin
Soprano Ice Platinum targets unwanted hair at three levels to provide the most complete and effective hair removal solution available today for all skin tones and hair types,
The continuous struggle to remove unwanted hair can be a lifelong battle. From traditional methods like waxing to advanced approaches like laser treatment, achieving permanent hair reduction remains a challenge, with long, painful treatments at worst and temporary results at best.
But now, thanks to breakthroughs in research and development at Alma Lasers, Soprano Ice Platinum offers a simple, one-stop solution for all-inclusive hair removal catering to your specific needs.
Whether you have light, dark or tanned skin, coarse or fine hair, Soprano Ice Platinum targets unwanted hair at multiple levels for optimal results, with effective hair removal that's safe, quick and best of all- virtually painless.
As an integrated solution, Soprano Ice Platinum combines the benefits of all 3 wavelengths, achieving excellent results to any single-wavelength approach of its own.
- You can’t miss a session: Everyone’s hair has its own growth cycle. Your sessions are customized to you Only — and are not one-size-fits-all. Missing a session can disrupt the Permanent Hair reduction entire process. Also avoid dyeing, plucking or waxing for the duration of your laser hair reduction treatment at Celestee Clinic as it impedes the process.
- You need to protect your skin after each treatment of hair reduction: could mean no hot showers, gym time, pool time, saunas, or sun… Your skin needs at least 24 hours to recover from each session of Unwanted Hair Reduction. Our Best Dr. Raj Kirit will give you a list of things to avoid and things to do to care for your skin and prevent a breakout.
- Our laser hair reduction treatment is really quick: Most treatment sessions last from a few minutes up to an hour depending on the size of the area and your skin type. You can return to work right after, but avoid deodorant and perfume after each treatment.
- Don't wax before your first appointment at Celestee: You will be instructed to shave a few hours before your first treatment, but make sure you don't Use wax because the laser needs to target pigment within the hair follicles.
- Follow all dermatologists instructions after: While there are a number of clinics that offer laser hair reduction for men and women, this process is best done under the care of a qualified dermatologist. Celestee Clinic dermat will evaluate your medical history before starting the Hai reduction procedure and might advise you to stop certain medications that could have an adverse reaction to the procedure. Our Best Dr. Raj Kirit will also tell you what you need to do to care for your skin before, during, and after the procedure so that you get the best results.
Celestee Soprano Ice Platinum Laser Hair Removal Machine
Soprano Ice Platinum laser is the ultimate machine for cosmetic hair removal. It can work on multiple wavelengths – diode (810nm) and Alex (755nm). This means that this one machine works on different skin types and hair types. It is a US FDA-approved laser hair removal technology. The applicator has an attached cooling system that makes the process painless and comfortable and prevents any thermal damage to the surrounding superficial skin layers.
The technology of machine
ach hair follicle consists of three main anatomical structures, which grows from different depths within the skin. Soprano Ice Platinum Trio Clustered Diode Technology combines the 3 most effective laser wavelengths for hair removal, simultaneously targeting all structures within the hair follicle at all depths. Different hair and skin types also respond best to different laser wavelengths. Soprano Ice Platinum incorporates the benefits of multiple wavelengths and technologies, providing a customized treatment session for every patient.
Soprano Ice Platinum Laser Hair Removal Machine Get Quick & Comfortable
- Virtually Painless: The Treatment is virtually painless.
- Triple Targeting Treatment : Simultaneously Targets the 3 main structures of the hair follicle at 3 different depths within the skin, for all-inclusive hair removal.
- All Skin Tones and Hair Types : Effective results for light, darkor tanned skin as well as coarse or fine hair.
- Quick and Safe : Treatment sessions are super-quick, even for large areas, and have a first-rate safety record.
- No Downtime : You can return to your normal activities immediately.
- Perfect For Any Area of the body: Including sensitive or hard to reach areas such as the ears, neck and bikini line.
In short, laser hair removal is for people looking for a more permanent solution from razors, waxing, and the uncomfortable. But it is a tedious process that requires Careful care and a whole level of patience. It may even need a top-up treatment after a while. However, the results will leave you satisfied and smooth for way longer than any other hair removal method. Celestee Skin Laser and Hair Clinic are well committed to providing the best and most advanced dermatological care for Every patient You can Book Appointment and Consult Us at ☎️ +91 9908534999, +91 8179217456