What is Hair loss
Hair loss is the Most common problem that both women and men experience at some point in their lives, albeit differently. Nowadays Hair loss has become common in both men and women of all ages.
In men, hair loss starts in the front of the head and recedes to the back until they go bald. Women lose hair from all over their head, starting at their part line. Hair at the temples may also recede. Women are less likely to go completely bald, but you may have a lot of thinning throughout your hair.
Before exploring hair loss solutions and treatment options, you should have to learn about the causes of varying patterns of hair loss in men and women.
Is Hair Fall a Common Problem?
Yes. Hair loss can be temporary & permanent, depending on the factors causing it. Most men usually start to experience hair thinning in their 30s and 40s age, while women experience it mostly after menopause.
Is There Any Solution For Hair Fall?
Yes, there are many solutions for almost every Age & stage of hair loss. These can help to restore hair growth and prevent further hair fall.
How To Reduce Hair Loss?
There are plenty of hair loss solutions available in the market. oral, Clinical, and topical solutions successfully curb and reverse hair fall to some extent in both men and women. They show positive and visible results that last for years in many cases.
Our Best Certified dermatologist Dr. Raj Kirit can help determine the best solution for hair fall. Our Dermatologist will assess your medical history, the cause of hair fall, its type, severity and extent before recommending a course of treatment.
Advanced Hair Fall Solutions For Men And Women
Hair fall solutions for different types of hair loss problems include medications as well as treatments. These prevent future hair loss and regrow lost hair –
- Oral Medication – Finasteride is a popular prescription drug known to be the most effective treatment for pattern hair loss in men—when taken orally at the recommended dosage of 1 mg per day. The treatment starts showing positive results within six weeks.
- PRP Treatment – PRP therapy for hair loss is a three-step medical treatment in which a person’s blood is drawn, processed, and then injected into the scalp. It is an advanced procedure suitable for treating specific types of hair loss. Around 20ml of the patient’s blood sample goes through a centrifugation process to extract plasma rich in platelets and growth factors. This extraction, when injected into the affected areas of the scalp, releases growth factors that act in many different ways to help promote hair growth. The treatment shows dramatic results in just 4-6 sessions.
- Laser Treatment – Laser treatment is an alternative solution for thinning hair in women & men that is comparatively new. The low-level laser stimulates the hair follicle stem cells to regain hair growth. Laser treatment may take about 24-26 weeks to show visible results.
- Hair Transplantation – Hair transplantation is an invasive procedure that involves the grafting of hair follicles from the back part of the scalp to the bald areas of the scalp. It is a safe method of surgical restoration and works even for those who suffer from permanent hair loss. The complete procedure generally takes one session. However, Our Best Dermatologist may recommend one to two repeat sessions if the target area is big, provided there is an adequate donor area available.
Why visit our laser hair removal clinic in Hyderabad?
- Follow a healthy diet rich in proteins to reduce unwanted hair fall.
- Keep your hair clean with the regular use of a mild shampoo.
- Make sure to air dry your hair after washing. Heating or styling tools may damage the hair follicle. Also, avoid wrapping your hair in a towel after washing it, and do not brush it while it is wet.
- Keep yourself hydrated to maintain healthy hair.
- Handle your hair gently and avoid opting for tight hairstyles that may cause hair fall.
- Avoid using harsh chemical dyes or synthetic colors on your hair, and choose organic products instead.
- Trim your hair regularly to get rid of split ends and encourage healthy hair growth.
- De-stress by doing yoga, meditation, a mild workout, or indulging in a hobby daily.