How Can PRP Help with my Hair Loss by Stimulating Hair Growth?
PRP Treatment is an exciting non-surgical therapeutic option for patients who require excitement of hair growth for hair loss situations and to reverse hair loss including eyebrows.
PRP was established two decades ago as an effective medical treatment modality in the specialty fields of sports medicine, and orthopedics. In hair restoration, evidence supports PRP therapy as a promising treatment option to promote hair growth.
How Does Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment Work?
If the hair follicles or hair roots are healthy, the growth of the hair is healthy. Hair follicles survive on the nutrition they get from blood supply. PRP consists of your own blood plasma concentrated with 3-5 times the number of platelets found in normal circulatory blood. These concentrated platelets contain protein and growth factors which
- Attract stem cells,
- Help stimulate hair follicles growth,
- Increase circulation to hair follicles, and
- Decrease inflammation.
Factors Influencing Hair Fall
There are many factors that can trigger hair fall among men and women alike. Here are some of them –
- Age – Ageing can cause your hair to fall and become grey. The hair density reduces over the years as well.
- Stress – It can cause hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline to rise which can influence hair loss. Stress can also cause a mental disorder called trichotillomania, where a person subconsciously starts to pull out their hair.
- Smoking – Smoking can cause constriction of blood vessels, which reduces the supply of blood to the hair follicles. This will eventually lead to hair fall.
- Diet – What you eat and drink plays a major role in the health and appearance of hair. A diet low in protein, iron, folic acid, vitamin D, and vitamin B12 can cause your hair to shed in large quantities. Eating and maintaining a healthy diet will prevent hair fall and help in regaining what was lost.
- Environmental Pollution – Air pollution and water pollution can make your hair dry and brittle, which can cause hair breakage and hair fall.
Why Choose PRP Treatment At Celestee?
Celestee has been ranked as the number one medical-aesthetic clinic in South India. PRP is an exceedingly sought after treatment for hair fall, and Celestee has state-of-the-art equipment just for you. We have made a list of reasons why you should choose the best in the field –
We have a team of highly qualified dermato-trichologists who are easily accessible and available for you.
- Our Best Doctors are thoroughly trained to carry out PRP.
- After a much discussed one-on-one consultation with our in-house dermato-trichologist, the treatment is then customized to suit your needs and give you satisfying results.
- All machines are US FDA approved, and the platelets go through a double-spin procedure to ensure you receive highly concentrated plasma.
- The procedure is completed within an hour and there is absolutely no downtime.
- We are at Celestee, have a strict set of guidelines and protocols that must be adhered to at all times with no exceptions.
Benefits of PRP Treatment
As mentioned already, PRP is the best treatment “out there” for hair thinning. It is extremely effective and the results are visible within a few weeks. PRP has many benefits that you can enjoy! Let’s look at some of them –
- Precision In The Growth Pattern – Since we use fine needles to insert the rich platelets into the scalp, the practitioner is in control and the hair can be grown in the manner that is aesthetically pleasing. Hair grows back thicker and stronger.
- Side Effects/Allergies – PRP is very safe and does not cause any form of allergy, side- effects or infection.
- Non-Surgical – It is a non-surgical treatment that is efficient and safe for the client.
- Safe Ingredient – The process involves taking your blood, isolating the platelets, activating them and injecting the solution back into your scalp. Your blood is the only ingredient that is used. Unlike mesotherapy or any other kind of treatment, PRP does not contain any plant/animal cells.
PRP Treatment in Hyderabad
It increases the thickness of existing hair and stimulates hair growth at the site of baldness.PRP contains many growth factors which stimulate follicles of the hair. Only certified professional Dermatologists should be consulted for hair loss treatments.
We at Celestee Skin Hair and Laser Clinic hold 15 years of experience with well trained and certified medical professionals and highly experienced staff. Our Dermatologists study about your Hair loss factors like growth factors, medical conditions, type of hair, thickness of hair, density of hair, scalp and skin sensitivity.
Call us to book an Appointment for Hair Loss Treatment at Celestee Skin, Laser and Hair Clinic, our mobile no. Is +91-9908534999, and our clinic phone no. is +91-8179217456.